PRO-Elite Series - Aquarium Dual Stage Regulator
Advanced dual stage construction minimise increase in output pressure as pressure drops in gas cylinder and will prevent end-tank-dump on every size CO2 Tank.
Highly precise built-in needle valve which will let you adjust the bubble rate as low as 1 bubble per 60 seconds.
Key Features :
- Solenoid with low voltage 12V DC input and universal 100-240V power adapter.
- Adjustable working pressure up to 6 bar / 80PSI
- Dual gauge pressure indicators (tank volume and flow pressure / working pressure)
- Compatible with various size of CO2 Cylinders.
- Available in two inlet thread standards : CGA320 (North America) or BS341 / DIN477 / W21.8 x 14 (covers UK, Europe and Asia).
- Aluminium body bubble counter with integrated check valve
- High Quality Stainless Steel Gauges
- Customizable outlet manifold with integrated high precision needle valve.